1. Aloe (Sensitive Skin) -
2. Alpha Hydroxy Acid + Glycolic Acid - Our AHA Toner has a soothing Organic Aloe base filled with the finest natural fruit, sugar and lactic acids to slough away dead skin cells and soften the baby cells underneath. Glycolic acid further helps tone duties by improving the skin's overall tone and texture. Acne-prone skin can also benefit from a glycolic toner, as glycolic acid helps keep pores clear and prevents clogging. Pair with our full array of anti-aging serums, cremes and moisturizers. Balanced for the skin's pH between 3.5 and 4.2.
Not for overly sensitive skin. Do a patch test before full application.
Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Sugar Cane Extract, Organic Bilberry Fruit Extract, Organic Orange Peel Extract, Organic Lemon Peel Extract, Organic Cranberry Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, and Organic White Willow Bark Extract.
3. Antioxidant - Antioxidants are your skin's best friend for warding off the ravages of time (and daily pollutions/toxins).and critical for effective skin care. With comforting Organic Aloe, nourishing Pro-Vitamin B5, oxygen carrying Niacinamide (B3), Pro-Vitamin A and more, this beneficial toner is a great partner to our full line of anti-aging serums, cremes and moisturizers. Balanced for the skin’s pH between 4.2 to 5.8.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Provitamin B5, Vitamin B3, Provitamin A, Vitamin C, and Organic White Willow Bark Extract,
4. Blue Green Algae (Sea Kelp) + Hyaluronic Acid - Blue Green Algae Facial Toner brings the timeless beauty secrets of the ocean to you! This hot beauty trend is a lot more than hype, as sea minerals re-mineralize and transform the look of skin. You will love the purifying, antioxidant-laden Sea Salt, Organic Kelp, nutrient-rich Organic Blue Green Algae, and moisture boosting Hyaluronic Acid – it’s an anti-aging tidal wave! For best results use with our Blue Green Algae/Charcoal Face Mask, Blue Green Algae Serum, and Blue Green Algae Hydrating Creme.
Organic Aloe Leaf JuiceFine Sea Salt, Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Kelp Extract, Organic Blue Green Algae Extract, and Organic White Willow Bark Extract.
5. Calming -
6. Cucumber - For a Day Spa experience, spritz this purely refreshing Cucumber Hydrosol Toner. Our age-old formula brings all of the wonderful benefits you'd expect in a professional strength Cucumber Toner: Skin Cooling and Calming plus Skin Cell Rejuvenation.
Toning is an important step in any serious skin care regime, and it can often be overlooked. Remember - toners help the skin by balancing the pH, minimizing the look of pores, removing residuals missed during cleansing and preparing the skin to receive the serums and moisturizers to come. Balanced for the skin’s pH between 4.2 to 5.8
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Cucumber Fruit Water, Witch Hazel Water, Glycerin, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, and Tea Tree Leaf Oil.
7. Damascus Rose (Rosewater)
8. DMAE + MSM -
9. Grapefruit -
10. Lavender + Chamomile -
11. Mature Skin + DMAE -
12. Moisturizing -
13. Peppermint -
14. Tea Tree -
15. Vitamin C -
Private Label Products (Wholesale)
SUPERFOOD FACE & HAIR TONERS
15 Times the Tonification!
PRODUCTS AVAILABLE TO ORDER
Private Label Products (Wholesale)
Blue Tansy + Turmeric
Gotu Kola + Niacin
Reishi Mushrom + Geranium
Why Use a Facial Toner? (Page under development)
No matter how well you wash your face there is always residue left behind. Not to mention, large, open pores allow dirt, oil and toxins to enter the skin and cause irritation, infections, acne and blackheads. Toners remove residue and tighten pores (minimizing and smoothing their appearance), balance skin's pH, create a fresher, cleaner and less oily appearance, and allow fewer oils and toxins to settle into the skin.
Toners prepare the skin to receive serums and moisturizing cremes on a deeper level. Toners also help re-texturize, slough and soften skin, giving it a refreshed, refined appearance.
I was lucky. I went through my teens and beyond without acne. At 50, however, I have not escaped pores large enough to name! I wish I had known at 15, what I know now. I simply cannot live without my favorite toners. Lest you think toners are only for oily skin, think again. I love mature skin toners to hydrate while tightening. I also love how much deeper my favorite moisturizing creme and serum goes after I've toned. It only takes a moment to have glowing, younger looking skin. Take it from me. I intend to get old as young as I can!