Private Label Products (Wholesale)
Amazing Fountain of Youth Properties, Antioxidant, Antibacterial, Antiseptic, Antiviral, Arthritis, Astringent,
Acne Buster, Age Spots, Circulatory Aid for Wound Healing, Diabetic Skin, Disinfectant, Mood/Focus Enhancer,
Muscle Aches/Weakness, Prevents Premature Aging, Restorative, Rejuvenating, Tightens/Tones, Wrinkles
TAHITIAN LIME BODY BUTTER
80% of what goes On your skin goes In your skin...
What are you wearing?
Why Tahitian Lime Body Butter?
I LOVE LIME! Actually, I adore Citrus. So after the rave reviews we received for our Mediterranean Lemon Body Butter (with Lemon Essential Oil) and Whipped Vitamin Body Butter (with Orange Essential Oil), I began to study up on the skin benefits of Lime Essential Oil!
I. Was. Floored!
Our Tahitian Lime Butter is derived from Organic Lime Peel Oil, Lime Peel Wax, Lime Juice and Pulp; and, is obtained by cold pressing of the Lime Peel and fleshy parts of the fruit. Natural Lime Peel Oil is enriched with Mega Vitamin C (and to this we add Lime Essential Oil for a little something extra). Limes have a whopping 9.2mg of Vitamin C per ounce! They also boast many other important skin nutrients like massive amounts of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Calcium, Folate, Magnesium, Potassium, Choline, Phosphorus and Betaine! And, aromatically, natural Lime fragrance is invigorating and helps with mental clarity, mood, focus and creativity! Who doesn't want that?
Let's talk Topical. Limes are our Galaxy's Super Antioxidants. So, on the Skin Richter Scale, exactly what does Tahitian Lime Body Butter do?
1. Anti-Aging: Limes are the Universe's answer to fighting FREE RADICALS. Less free radicals means less (and less deep) wrinkles! Tahitian Limes actually fight more free radicals than Green Tea or Dark Chocolate!
2. Treats Dark Spots: The Natural Lime Juice in our Body Butter is considered a natural bleaching agent due to its skin lightening properties for age spots and dark spots (including dark underarms).
3. Treats Acne, Pimples and Blemishes caused when dirt, oil and dead skin cells clog your pores. Acne and pimples are common problems for people with oily skin. The bacteria present in facial pores aggravate inflammation, increasing redness and soreness. The antibiotic properties of Tahitian Lime Body Butter inhibit the growth of acne causing bacteria. The naturally acidic nature of Lime Essential Oil controls excess oil (without drying normal to dry skin). Scars left by pimples can also be lightened by massaging the Lime Butter into the skin. With the progression of age and the exposure to UV rays, the melanin that imparts color to your skin can build up and accumulate, giving rise to dark spots and other signs of aging. Tahitian Lime Body Butter inhibits melanin production and can significantly reduce hyper-pigmentation!
4. Treats Large Pores:Limes are astringents that are effective in causing temporary tightening of muscles. This is why Limonene is often used in beauty and skincare products to improve the appearance of the face, neck, décolletage, shoulder and upper arm area by tightening pores and temporarily reducing oil production to provide a more youthful, brighter and flawless complexion.
5. Removal Of Dead Skin: Lime's naturally occurring citric acid sloughs off dead skin cells while providing nutrition for the baby skin underneath (for serious GLOW factor).
6. Rejuvenation and Protection: Tahitian Lime Butter helps rejuvenate skin and protects it from some infections. Thanks to its antioxidant, disinfectant and antibiotic properties, the massive presence of Vitamin C and flavonoids can also help reduce body sweat and odor. (Daily use also shows remarkable benefits for bruises and rashes).
6. Pain Relief: Arthritis and Gout pain can be eased by the citric acid found in Lime Essential Oil. The anti-inflammatory properties can help ease pain and inflammation. Tahitian Lime Body Butter can also help ease fevered skin by working at the source of the infection/wound. According to the American Diabetes Association, Lime Butter can also provide relief for Diabetic Skin (by increasing blood flow/circulation directly under the skin). Lime also contains antiseptic properties for use on small skin blemishes, insect bites and cuts. It's astringent properties can also be beneficial for tired achy joints.
7. For Menopausal Women just one Tahitian Lime contains 22 milligrams calcium and five micrograms folate. Even topically, Limes are a Hot Flashers' best friend.
You know the saying, "An Apple a day...?" I think it's time for "LIME!"
Fragrance is Tahitian Lime Essential Oil. It's beautiful just the way it is. If you want to kick it up a notch, ask us to add a tad of Agave Lime.
Shelf life 1 year in temperate weather and avoiding direct sunlight. Refrigeration can extend shelf life. During transit, vegetable butters may possibly melt or partially melt. Some butters may crystallize if they resolidify too slowly. This does not impact the quality or usability of the butter.
Warning: For topical use only. Do not use if you have Citrus allergies. Because of it's citric properties, do not apply to skin before going out in the sun (you may apply to hair to lighten in the sun).
To Order Call 478.475.0039