Private Label Products (Wholesale)
SWEET ALMOND BODY BUTTER
Anti-Aging, Boosts Collagen, Dark Circles, Deeply Nourishing, Hypoallergenic for Sensitive Skin, Itches, Protein Enriched
for Skin's Structure Texture and Support, Rashes, Wrinkles/Fine Lines, Hair & Nail Conditioner, Powerful Vitamin Pack of A & E
80% of what goes ON your skin goes IN your skin.
What Are You Wearing?
Why Sweet Almond Body Butter?
3,000 years before the birth of Christ, Pharaohs and their wives used Almond Oil to protect their skin from the desert sun. Even King Tut is said to have considered it the best possible preserver of skin. Science research has now proven what the ancient Egyptians knew. The oil is immensely rich in natural Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc, (alongside a number of other integral minerals and vitamins), which explains why it is so valuable for our skin, nails and hair.
Today, the epicenter of the beauty regions of Korea build much of their empire around this nutty, skin emollient.
Almond oil comes in two variants; bitter and sweet. The Sweet Almond Oil that we use for our Body Butter comes exclusively from edible almonds (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis) selectively cultivated for their sweet taste. It is the oil of choice for Dermatologists, Aesthesticians and Plastic Surgeons, alike.
Reasons To Start Using Sweet Almond Body Butter For Hair & Skin
1. For Smooth, Flawless Skin - Sweet Almond Body Butter is a mild, hypoallergenic oil that can be safely used even on baby skin. In fact, it is the best massage oil for infants. When gently rubbed into the skin, it gets fully absorbed, making it perfect for after bath application. Our natural butter has a slightly nutty smell, which most people find delightful.
Many synthetic and natural skin care products claim that their effectiveness comes from the Vitamin E added to them. Sweet Almond Body Butter is naturally endowed with this highly potent antioxidant vitamin. Regular application of it can protect your skin from oxidative stress and UV radiation damage, keeping it soft and supple.
2. For Deep Cleansing Of Skin - Sweet Almond Body Butter is light in texture, and can easily penetrate deep into the skin, softening and dislodging the dirt and debris accumulated in the skin pores and hair follicles. This prevents blackheads and acne. Thanks to the Vitamin A content in the butter, it can even help reduce acne flare-ups.
Almond oil can be safely used on sensitive skin as it is less likely to cause allergic reactions. It is excellent for removing makeup even from the tender area around the eyes.
3. To Remove Dark Circles - If you have dark circles and bags under your eyes, Sweet Almond Body Butter can come to your aid. Apply every night before going to bed. You will see a noticeable difference in about two weeks.
4. To Relieve Itching - Itching is caused by the body’s reactions to external and internal triggers, but they can leave the skin of the affected areas dry and scaly. When the skin is broken, it starts to weep and make crusty deposits. It also makes way for bacterial and fungal infections that can complicate the management of chronic conditions.
Sweet Almond Body Butter keeps the affected skin soft and hydrated to reduce itching. Being a mild, hypoallergenic Body Butter, it moisturizes the skin without irritating it further.
5. To Treat Skin Rashes - Skin rashes are very common for young kids wearing diapers. In adults too, skin may become inflamed from constant rubbing against hard materials, including clothing. Skin-to-skin friction can also result in chafed skin. This type of contact dermatitis can result in soreness and a burning sensation. Doctors usually prescribe zinc-based ointments to reduce the inflammation. Sweet Almond Body Butter is a better alternative to those creams. For one thing, you don’t have to worry about the chemical substances contained in commercial products irritating the skin further. Also, our Whipped Almond Body Butter, with its rich store of zinc, is as good as any store-bought creams or lotions available.
Application is simple enough. Dab the butter on the affected area(s). You can safely use Sweet Almond Body Butter on chafed skin anywhere on the body, even on baby skin, as long as you don’t have a specific allergy to nuts.
6. To Reduce Fine Lines & Other Signs Of Aging - Smooth, supple skin is a sign of youthfulness, but a structural protein called collagen is behind this flawless look. Collagen forms an even layer under the skin and acts as a good padding that keeps the skin taut, yet supple. Fine wrinkles start to appear as we age because of the thinning of the skin and unevenness in the collagen padding underneath.
Premature aging can result from excess exposure to sun, tobacco smoke and dehydration. With proper protective measure and skin care, the aging process can be slowed down. Sweet Almond Body Butter has a role to play here.
Oxidative stress is one main reason for the deterioration of collagen layer. Almond Butter contains Vitamin E, which is one of the most potent antioxidants known. It can help repair some of the damage done to the collagen layer. The butter is especially rich in proteins, and can provide the amino acids required for the formation of collagen. Application can prevent dehydration by reducing moisture loss from the skin.
7. For Muscle Aches & Fatigue - Relieving muscle pains and soreness is one of the main traditional uses of Sweet Almond Body Butter. Massage this protein-rich butter into tired muscles to rejuvenate them. Aromatherapy uses almond oil to relax knotty muscles.
Apply the body butter to the aching muscles and massage it in well. Wet a thick towel in hot water, wring it, and use it to cover the massaged area. Leave it on for at least half an hour or as long as you can. This treatment relieves muscle fatigue by drawing out toxins.
8. To Control Hair Loss - Every day we lose around a hundred hair strands, but it does not affect our total hair volume because of new hair growth that replaces the old. But if hair fall is heavier than normal, our scalp will show visible signs of thinning which can be very disturbing. Exposure to environmental pollutants, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, and stress are the main reasons for excessive hair loss.
Deficiency of magnesium and calcium, in particular, results in poor hair growth and hair loss. Zinc is another important mineral for healthy hair; its deficiency is known to cause alopecia, characterized by the thinning of hair. Sweet Almond Body Butter is rich in all of these minerals.
You need to use Sweet Almond Body Butter on a regular basis to control hair loss. Apply to damp, warm scalp every other night after your shower or bath. Rub it in gently until most of the oil is absorbed into the scalp. Leave it on overnight for best results. Follow up with a sulfate-free shampoo.
9. For Long Shiny Hair - The hair shaft also benefits greatly from Sweet Almond Body Butter. The glands in the scalp produce an oily substance that forms a natural protective coating on each strand of hair; but, hair can become too dry and brittle from frequent use of shampoos (that strip the hair of these natural oils). This results in breakages and split ends that reduce the length of the hair.
Restore the protective oil layer by applying a tiny amount of Sweet Almond Body Butter to your hair right after washing it with a gentle organic shampoo. First, dry the hair with a towel to remove excess moisture. Rub the oil between your palms and run your hand through the entire length of the hair to coat every strand. Leave the hair to air dry naturally, combing occasionally with a wide-toothed comb to separate the strands. This treatment gives hair a nice sheen, besides making it manageable and tangle-free.
10. For Healthy Nails - If your nails are thin and chip easily, it indicates mineral insufficiency. What you need is a regular Almond Butter treatment. Ours is rich in zinc, the deficiency which causes brittle nails and white spots. The butter also contains a B-complex of vitamins and iron that improves nail health.
Apply a dab of Sweet Almond Body Butter on your nails and rub it into the cuticle. If you can’t find the time to do it every day, make it a weekly habit in order to grow thicker, smoother nails.
Available in Unscented or Honey Almond.
Shelf life 1 year in temperate weather and avoiding direct sunlight. Refrigeration can extend shelf life. During transit, vegetable butters may possibly melt or partially melt. Some butters may crystallize if they resolidify too slowly. This does not impact the quality or usability of the butter.
Warning: For topical use only. Do not use if you have Nut allergies.
To Order Call 478.475.0039
Private Label Products (Wholesale)