Real Pain Relief for What Ails You.
4. WHY OUR COPPER PEPTIDE BODY BUTTER?
How many decades have you heard about copper bracelets or anklets that help alleviate the pain of the wearer? And, that's just a jewelry aid. What happens when you mix immense pain reliever Copper Peptide with a humectant that absorbs the copper layers into the skin? ...But we didn't stop there! We also added Turmeric and Arnica, both heavy hitting pain relievers in their own right. How does this amazing body butter work? In recent studies, Copper Peptide has seriously impressed researchers with its abilities to mimic corticosteroids and non-steroidal anti-inflammatories by reducing inflammation, improving pain tolerance, and quickening heal time (particularly for arthritis sufferers).
But that's not all... Copper Peptide is also a top contender with Anti-Aging Specialists for its superior performance in the production of collagen and elastin. It also acts as an antioxidant and promotes production of glycosaminoglycans (such as hyaluronic acid). In addition, Copper Peptides have been shown to remove damaged collagen and elastin from the skin and scar tissue. Pain relief + Great Skin... a superb combination!
PAGE UNDER DEVELOPMENT - ALL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
TO ORDER CALL 478.475.0039
OH MY ACHING ________________________!
PAIN RELIEF LINES
Major Hitters for Pain and Inflammation:
Private Label Products (Wholesale)
Muscle Pain Relief (Warming) Gel, Arnica Pain Relief Creme, Arctic Blue (Cooling Icy Hot Type),
Copper Peptide, Turmeric, Magnesium/Vitamin D, and Cool It Pain Spray
1.WHY OUR MUSCLE PAIN RELIEF GEL?
First, we ask you to compare this amazing ingredient deck against any other topical pain product available! We believe you will be thrilled with every single ingredient - each picked for their specific abilities to combat different kinds of pain AND INFLAMMATION!
Superstar Ingredients and their properties for pain:
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice is a humectant: This means that Aloe acts as a sponge to draw the pain relieving ingredients down through the outer layer of skin.
- Menthol Crystals have cooling, local anesthetic qualities. Made by flash freezing cornmint essential oil, the cleanest process to achieve the “cooling” anesthetic feeling that’s unbeatable for soreness.
- Capsicum Fruit produces a heating effect, reducing the amount of substance P, a chemical that acts as a pain messenger in the body. Capsicum Oleoresin is used for temporary relief of muscle or joint pain caused by strains, sprains, arthritis, bruising, and backaches.
- White Camphor Oil Bark produces a cooling effect to soothe inflammation, redness, sores, insect bites, itching, irritation, rashes, acne, sprains, and muscular aches and pains. With anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, Camphor Oil is also known to help protect against contagious viruses.
- Sweet Basil Leaf Oil eases minor skin irritations, cramps, joint pain, muscular aches, spasms, and gout.
- Black Pepper Oil it boosts blood circulation and flushes away the pain .
- Roman Chamomile and German Chamomile Flower Oils are an anti-inflammatory and has pain relieving properties for conditions such as back pain, neuralgia, or arthritis.
- Cinnamon Leaf Oil repairs muscles. Tight and sore muscles cause pain. Cinnamon Leaf comes to the rescue. Filled with analgesic (read: pain-relieving) and anti-inflammatory (read: cell-healing) properties, Cinnamon Leaf oil is often used in Sports' Injury Recovery Massages.
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil soothes physical discomfort and relaxes muscles.
- Helichrysum Flower Oil is powerful for wound healing and muscle/joint inflammation.
- Ginger Root Oil treats pain, topically. including muscle soreness, and joint pain. Has a warming and stimulating effect on the skin and mind. Exhibits anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Pink Grapefruit Peel Oil helps reduce swelling and pain.
- Lemongrass Oil is known for its powerful analgesic properties and has been found to relieve muscle and joint pains. It is often used in Deep Tissue Massage.
- Peppermint and Spearmint Oil shas been found to eliminate harmful bacteria, relieve muscle spasms, disinfect and soothe inflamed skin, and to release muscle tension when used in a massage.
- Pine Needle Oil is known to soothe inflammation, soreness, aches, pain, and gout; to stimulate and enhance circulation; to facilitate the healing of scratches, cuts, wounds, and burns; to promote the regeneration of new skin; to reduce pain; and, to relieve muscle fatigue...
- Ravensara Oil is a topical analgesic for pain.
- Rosemary Leaf Oil reduces inflammation and pain.
- Wild Oregano Oil is a powerful antioxidant, as well as, an effective inflammation and pain reliever.
For topical use only. Avoid eyes, open cuts and sores. Keep out of reach of children.
2. WHY OUR ARNICA PAIN CREME (with MSM)?
Tired muscles and joints seemed eased and relaxed, while skin feels more soft and supple. This product is perfect for high-end, results oriented spa/massage experiences, and any comforting body care lines.
Rub in deeply this MSM-rich formula and reap all the skin, muscle and joint loving benefits of this super powered ingredient, that includes Organic Aloe, powerful Arnica and Chamomile, with warming Black Pepper and Cinnamon Oils, and cooling Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Spearmint oils, plus so much more.
Private Label Products sources OptiMSM from the USA, the only GRAS-designated, non-GMO, gluten-free, allergen-free, non-shellfish-derived, vegan OptiMSM™ backed by extensive toxicology data.
Private Label Products (Wholesale)
3. WHY OUR ARCTIC BLUE (ICY HOT TYPE) PAIN GEL?
Blast away pain with our Arctic Blue cooling and hydrating gel! From its intense blend of cooling Essential Oils (Peppermint, Spearmint, Eucalyptus, Pine Scotch, and Lemongrass), Arctic Blue delivers a powerful, pain relieving, numbing sensation to bring you real relief. With the synergistic properties of Arnica Flower and Turmeric, this formula also contains Ivy Gourd (anti-inflammatory/skin infections), Basil Extract (interacts with brain's pain receptors),
Radish Oil (high Niacin content), and Seaweed, to soothe pain while intensely hydrating your skin.